Technology has revolutionized healthcare in many important ways. These days, doctors and nurses are every bit as likely to carry a laptop or tablet into the exam room as a stethoscope, and this helps healthcare providers make informed decisions. This also gives patients the confidence that every physician, nurse, and specialist that they see has the information that they need to provide the highest quality medical care.
At Network Services Group, we’re proud to partner with the healthcare industry by finding ways to streamline record-keeping, expedite communications, and maximize network uptime. And we don’t just set up your network and say good-bye: With Managed IT services, you’ll have a dedicated team of IT professionals available around the clock. Managed IT also saves you money by allowing you to share the expense of an IT department with other businesses. You’ll never pay for services that you don’t use!
We’ll begin by setting up a network exchange system that will allow all authorized users to securely access patient data and billing records from any workstation or mobile device. Doctors can instantly update patient data, and will always be able to base their diagnoses on current and complete information!
More and more medical offices are also transitioning to paperless record keeping, for very good reasons. It’s very easy to set up a cloud-based storage system which will free up valuable office space, and save time that would otherwise be squandered retrieving and refiling records. And your records will always be secure. We’ll set up an onsite Network Attached Storage (NAS) server that will backup your files on an hourly basis, and offsite on a nightly basis. All data is instantly accessible, and protected with military-grade encryption.
Most importantly, we offer 24/7 helpdesk support, and onsite support as necessary. Our clients enjoy 99.9% uptime, and the fastest service response time in the business.
If you have any questions, give us a call at any time to schedule a free consultation. We’ve been proud to serve central Arkansas since 1989, and our team is always committed to 100% customer satisfaction! To contact us, click here, or give us a call at (501) 758-6058.
Have you ever considered where modern banking would be without Information Technology? The Internet? Computerization? Doing business at the speed of sound while everyone around you moves at the speed of light?
Few transactions at a modern bank are possible without an IT infrastructure in place. From making a deposit, to auditing, compliance, and security, banks depend on technology to meet their customers’ needs. When the technology works like it’s supposed to, everything is secure and seamless, but what happens when there’s a network outage?
Here at Network Services Group, we’ve put a lot of thought into the IT needs of Arkansas banks and we’ve formed a list of network infrastructure priorities that are essential for you to operate efficiently:
- Service: The network must provide a customer experience that is efficient, secure, and flexible.
- Security: To lessen the risk of data breaches, data loss, sabotage, or other misadventures, the network must be monitored and programmed to send an alert when unusual activity is detected.
- Compliance: Many banks, especially smaller institutions, can find themselves struggling to keep up with complex new federal banking regulations. Those regulatory burdens can become less burdensome with automated recordkeeping and instant data access.
- Scalability: If your network can’t accommodate growth or if it’s too complex to manage effectively, it’s holding you back. It needs to be right-sized for today, but flexible to grow with your needs.
- Disaster Recovery: A secure, robust data backup and disaster recovery system is a must in these days of cyberattacks and data breaches. No banking institution should ever be vulnerable to a total data loss!
At Network Services Group (NSG), we grew up with the Information Highway, and learned the highways and byways, as well as how to navigate the hazards. Our solid team of IT professionals can configure your network, keep it running smoothly, and help you manage expansion. We’ll also ensure that your data is safe from prying eyes, and is backed up and fully recoverable if the unthinkable happens.
Whether you need an overhaul of your existing IT backbone, or a customized solution built from the ground up, NSG is in your corner! Our Managed IT Services allow you to spend your days banking, and not worrying about IT. Call us today at or click here to contact us online, and we’ll get your network up and running with the speed, agility, and security that you need to keep pace in today’s banking world.